Terms and Conditions and Privacy
1. In these general terms and conditions, Karin Eagle Star Woman understands the purchase of a 'service' as all activities that the practice provides or carries out on behalf of a customer.
2. When registering to purchase a 'service' from the practice, one is obliged to pay the amount due, unless agreed otherwise.
3. A registration for the purchase of a 'service', either by e-mail by telephone or in practice, always takes place on a voluntary basis and also implies that you agree to these general terms and conditions.
4. The person who registers to purchase a 'service' from the practice must inform himself in advance of these general terms and conditions.
5. The amount due for the purchase of a 'service' at the practice must be transferred to bank account number: NL70RBRB8835523036 t.n.v. Karin Talen Lameijer unless otherwise agreed.
If you do not cancel your consultation in time, I am forced to charge you half of the amount of the consultation.
6. A registration for the purchase of a 'service' at the practice is legally binding and can only be dissolved in consultation with the practice. Unsubscribe at least within 24 hours.
7. In the event of a default of payment, the resulting costs associated with any collection measures will be entirely for the account of the customer.
8. If extraordinary circumstances, through no fault of the customer, mean that an already completed registration cannot take place, Karin Eagle Star Woman will refund any payments made.
9. Karin Eagle Star Woman cannot be held responsible and therefore liable for any loss/theft/damage of goods in practice.
10. Karin Eagle Star Woman pretends to supplement regular health care but will never replace it.
11. In the event of (physical and/or psychological) medical complaints, the customer of a 'service' at the practice must always first consult a doctor or specialist.
12. A customer of a 'service' at the practice is at all times responsible for his health and condition before, during and after a treatment at the practice. Make sure that this is also known to the doctor or specialist and that you have completed your program there.
13. Before registering any treatment(s) at the practice, the customer is obliged to report any medication, excessive alcohol or drug use.
14. Karin Eagle Star Woman reserves the unilateral right at all times to refuse registrations for the purchase of a 'service' without giving any reason.
15. In case of any disputes that arise as a result of a dissatisfied customer of a 'service', Karin Eagle Star Woman will do her utmost to resolve the dispute.